Joint pains can be debilitating and ‘How to get rid of Joint pains naturally’ is a concern amongst many people suffering from this symptom worldwide. Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis are two common types of arthritis that result in inflammation of joints and accompanied pain. Loss of mobility also results and joints of feet, hands, back and neck with stiffness are some symptoms of Osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a more severe form of arthritis where disease occurs in a chronic form with arthritis in more than one site. Analgesics drugs are most often used by medical science to control the pain besides other treatment that focuses on strengthening the immune system.
You may get temporary relief from anti-inflammatory medicines consumed to suppress pain but the long terms effects are harmful for health as these medicines deplete the much needed sulfur from the joints. So, if this makes you think about ‘How to get rid of joint pains naturally’, you must consider implementing some ways discussed here which can help you slowly overcome the killing joint pain.
1. Eat sulfur: Liver requires sulfur for the detoxification of body including hormones. Onions and garlic which have a bitterly taste are rich in sulfur. Other vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage etc. have also got sulfur in good amounts. Cartilage issue is also linked to the glucose metabolism besides sulfur. To improve glucose metabolism, one has to eat foods that are not rich in carbohydrates. It means foods that have lower glycemic level should be consumed in diet. If you are really determined to know and follow ‘How to get rid of joint pains naturally’, this advice is really important.
2. Eat balanced diet: Inadequate physical exertion, natural aging of the body and change in season and overweight can also cause pain in joints. Joint pain is disturbing and weakening for the whole body even if it just affects one part like knee, ankle, shoulder or neck. A balanced diet that can keep the body fit and healthy and meets the nutritional requirements of the body for your age can help naturally reduce the pain without going for prescriptions from pharmacy.
3. Use Turmeric: Curcumin is a strong antioxidant present in turmeric. Free radicals in the body can cause inflammation and pain. These molecules in turmeric can save this damage and also slow down demineralization of bones. Turmeric can either be consumed in hot milk at night before sleep.
4. Consume Green Tea: If you are giving a serious thought on ‘How to get rid of joint pains naturally’, green tea is another natural remedy that can help produce collagen required by the cartilage.
5. Eat Berries: Fruits like strawberries and blueberries can reduce C-reactive protein which in turn helps in reducing inflammation and pain. Bioflavonoids present in the berries also help reduce joint pain.
The list of advices on ‘How to get rid of joint pains naturally’ can go a long way in curing the pain of your joints if you bring them into practice.
To get more information on how to get rid of pain click here.