Warts are caused by viral infections. They may resemble solid blisters or skin tags and can appear on any part of the body, from the fact to neck, hands, knees, legs and feet or genital region. There are a number of treatments to remove warts, from natural to over the counter remedies. Here are some remedies that have been found helpful in removing warts quickly.
1. Castor oil. Use a few drops of the oil by massaging into affected areas each night at bed time. Do this for a few days, but use very little oil, to avoid skin irritation.
2. Garlic. Put a slice of fresh garlic on the affected region each night before bed time. After approximately seven days, the wart usually disappears.
3. Dandelion herb. The liquid that secrets from dandelion can be the end highly effective art removing warts. Apply the liquid on affected areas twice each day. People searching for how to get rid of warts fast have found that they soon begin to reduce, until they are gone.
4. Fig juice. People who have researched how to get rid of warts fast have found that putting a few drops of the juice from a on affected area three times each day, until they disappear, can be very effective.
5. Marigold leaves. Take three to four leaves and squeeze the juice out. Apply to warts for a few days, until the wart disappears.
6. Potato. Slice a raw potato and put a piece on top of the affection region. Another option is to use grated potato as a compress. This method has shown to be effective for those who want to know how to get rid of warts fast.
7. If you want to know how to get rid of warts fast on feet, soak them in plain warm water and white chestnut oil. First, soak the feet in plain warm water for around fifteen minutes. Then dry with a cloth. Finally, put several drops of white chestnut oil into the water. Soak the affected area for another fifteen minutes. Do this daily, until the wart subsides.
8. Duct tape. Place a small piece of duct tape over the wart. Let it set for six days. Then soak the area in warm water and gently scrape with a pumice stone. Those looking for how to get rid of warts fast have reported this to be an effective wart removal method.